Rotary Scholars of the Month: Ben Glickman and Charlotte Edmunds

Left to right: Rotary President Lyn Roth-Jacobs, Rotary Scholars Ben Glickman and Charlotte Edmunds and PMHS Principal Jeannine Clark

Editor’s note: the following press release was provided by the Rotary Club of the Pelhams

Pelham – NY  — PMHS seniors Ben Glickman and Charlotte Edmunds were honored as Scholars of the Month by the Rotary Club of the Pelhams at a recent luncheon.

Ben Glickman is a National Merit Semifinalist, President of the PMHS National Honor Society and member of the Science, Math, English, Social Studies and French honor societies.  He is co-editor-in-chief of the student newspaper The Pel Mel, an award winner in Forensic Speech tournaments and a member of the PMHS concert band and jazz band. He is Executive Editor of The Pelham Examiner.

Charlotte Edmunds is a National Merit Commended Student, Vice President of the PMHS National Honor Society and member of the Science, Math, English, Social Studies and World Language honor societies.  She is co-editor-in-chief of the student newspaper The Pel Mel, founder of the Do Something Club and reporter for Pelhams PLUS. She plays tennis, basketball and lacrosse.

The Rotary Club of the Pelhams honors two PMHS students monthly during the school year as Scholars of the Month and awards a $10,000 scholarship to a graduating PMHS student annually.