NeverStopMoving365 brings fitness home to children in ways that cater to them

NeverStopMoving365 founder Christina Collins started her business with the hope to change the lives of children by teaching them fitness in one-on-one home lessons.

NeverStopMoving365 was created to be a nurturing experience that lets kids be active without shame or judgment. Collins recognized how physical education classes can be nerve-racking for students who are not the most active. That is why her business offers one-on-one fitness lessons for children starting as young as age two

“There are tutors for academics and musicality, so why can’t there be tutors for physical education as well?” said Collins. She thinks that kids who don’t participate in sports, or get cut from teams, still deserve to have a sports education that motivates them to stay active.

Collins said she wants to change the lives of children by teaching them to move their bodies.

She was inspired by her high school physical education teacher, Mark Finegan of Pelham Memorial High School, who motivates his students to get active in sports during physical education classes to this day. Collins was coached by Finegan during her high school career on the Pelham girls volleyball team. She was moved by how he taught students and athletes to keep pushing themselves to be the best they can be physically. He helped push her to her limits in fitness while playing volleyball, and she said she accomplished more than she thought she ever could. Because of Finegan, Collins said she wants to work with children to further their knowledge of physical education and fitness the way she was taught.

“While children are more reserved in class, they have the opportunity to freely express themselves in the comfort of their own home,” said Collins about her one-on-one lessons. The sessions are also on demand, so there is the ability to book them around other activities. Collins said she understands that it is difficult to pick up and drop off children from numerous activities, which is why there is the convenience of the lessons being at home.

The main goal of NeverStopMoving365 is to get children moving at a young age, so they can develop the habit of staying active. She is able to do that by applying what she learned from Finegan.

NeverStopMoving365 online appointments can be be made through the website or through its app. In addition to private fitness tutoring, the company also offers birthday parties, where trainers teach and make sports more accessible for all age groups.