Pelham Art Center opens registration for adult and youth winter classes

Editor’s note: This press release was provided by the Pelham Art Center.

Pelham Art Center is now taking registrations for its Winter 2022 classes for adults and youth.  Pelham Art Center classes are immersive creative experiences led by professional teaching artists. Each class introduces an artistic medium in depth through guided projects suited to artists of all skill levels. The Art Center also offers Winter Break camps for youth seeking creative enrichment the week of February 22nd.

Complete class details and registration can be found at pelhamartcenter.org/education. Winter 2022 courses are as follows:

Adult/High-School Classes

Adult and high-school classes at Pelham Art Center are open to students of all skill levels. Each class is guided by a professional teaching artist with expertise in their medium. Pelham Art Center instructors guide students through a series of projects and demonstrations designed to help them grasp a range of artmaking techniques in a supportive environment.

Youth Art Classes

Pelham Art Center’s youth art classes offer students the opportunity to explore, experiment, and create with a variety of materials and techniques. Artist instructors support young artists as they learn new skills and experience the benefits of imaginative artmaking. Digital media classes utilize industry standard software through fun interactive projects, while other classes introduce students to the many possibilities of traditional media.

Winter Break Art Camp! 

Tuesday February 22-Friday February 25, 2022