Taylor Green breaks PMHS girls lacrosse assist record, tallying 58 for career

In the tenth game of the PMHS girls lacrosse season against Pleasantville, junior Taylor Green broke the school assist record set by Claudia Dodge in 2019. As of that game, Green had a total of 58 career assists and 200 points. She plays in low attack, mostly working behind the next.

Green, who’s participated in lacrosse for 12 years, is a three sport athlete at PMHS, competing in field hockey, basketball and lacrosse. She has been nominated for Lohud Player of the Week three times and received seven All-League and All-Section awards across her sports.

“I love this game, and I love getting to play with the best teammates in the world because nothing that I have achieved could have been done without the support of my teammates and coaches,” said Green.

Green announced her commitment in January to play lacrosse for Stonehill College in Easton, Mass.

The team defeated Nanuet 19-4 in the first round of the Section 1 Girls Lacrosse Championships (Class C) on Tuesday and face John Jay-Cross River in the quarterfinals on Friday.